In this practice of data structure and algorithm, every day, we will be giving one question. You have to solve that question on one of the coding platform and send us the link of successful submission. Whoever is going to submit all the seven questions in a week, that particular person will be given a token of appreciation such as some t-shirt, or sticker, or mention on LinkedIn, etc. We are a group of IITian, working in providing free guidance to improve the data structure and algorithmic skills, those are essential to crack any product based company.
You May Like: How to use Linkedin to get Machine Learning or Data Science Jobs?
Rules to Participate:
- Whatever solution you are going to submit, it should be of your own.
- At the end of the week, if you win. We may ask for a small explanation of some particular questions and your approach.
- You have to submit the screenshot of successful submission using a google form, given below.
- One question will be live for only 24 hours after that submission will not be accepted.
You May Like: How to Prepare Data Structure and Algorithms for Machine Learning and Data Science Interview.
To get the notification of the question, please join the telegram group: Data Structure and Algorithm Telegram Group
Question of the Day: Length of Longest SubArray
- Remove duplicate element from sorted Linked List
- Detect Loop in a Linked List
How to submit the solution: Goto Problem Link —> My Submissions –> Views –> copy the link and share in the form